Friday, April 21, 2006

quinn's gone

Well it figures. Just like any major corporation run by a board full of illiterate gits (which in my opinion can be interpreted as 'all of them'), MapleLeafs Entertainment Co. (or whatever they are called) have fired Pat Quinn.

What a bunch of idiots.

I totally agree with Pierre MacGuire on TSN on this one... Quinn isn't the bonehead who traded for losers like Allison, O'Neil, and (God spare us all!!) Lindros. And those three bozos fell so short of expectations they probably haven't even noticed the season is over yet... they are still stuck in January.

So I think I speak for many fans when I say "Good Luck Pat. It wasn't your fault. Go win a cup somewhere then send pictures of you with the cup to the Leafs Board of Directors!"

No comments:

Post a Comment