Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You have GOT to be kidding...

I was going to post this yesterday, but was too angry to write it without using expletive after expletive. There is nothing harder to read than a page full of holes.

Ireceived a letter from my bank yesterday, regarding my Line of Credit. The letter explained to me how the bank, such loving caring souls that they are, were going to change my Line of Credit interest rate from Prime + 1% to Prime +5%. They kindly doing this for my benefit, you see, because it's so hard to get credit these days due to the current world economic downturn.

Umm. How exactly does raising my interest rate 4 points translate into something beneficial to me? The argument they use is based on my need to acquire credit. They seem to have forgotten I already HAVE credit, so GETTING credit is not the issue. They are just gouging because they can.

Ooo I feel the urge to use expletives again. I had better stop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment