Thursday, January 08, 2009

apex.oracle.com

Well duh. Sometimes I miss the obvious. Most of us do at one point or another, but this is a fairly spectacular example of not seeing the obvious.

I spent a day or two trolling around the web looking for free APEX hosting, and found maxapex.com who offer a pretty good deal for free hosting (see previous post) with 5 mb database storage. That's certainly enough to play around with and learn a bunch of stuff. But somehow I completely missed apex.oracle.com offer of free hosting. So I signed up there and got 10 mb db storage right off the top, plus they included the DEMO tables so you can follow along with their tutorials.

So I am going to eventually poke around on both hosts and figure out which works best for me. I will post my findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment